Qbit Web transfers cube and weight data to an existing WMS, TMS or manifesting system using a built-in Internet Browser Session. This interface software replaces the standard Internet Browser Session and allows the data to be transferred to individual cube and weight field locations on the browser session screen.
- Cubiscan 25
- Cubiscan 75
- Cubiscan 100
- Cubiscan 110
- Cubiscan 150
- Cubiscan 125
- Cubiscan 225
- Cubiscan 325
- Cubiscan 200 TS
- Cubiscan 210 DS/SS
- Cubiscan 1200-AKL
Windows 7-10 Operating Systems
- Qbit Web contains setup options used to specify a default Home Page (your warehouse application “sign-in” URL) and the ability to enable or disable normal internet navigation features located on the main Qbit-Web screen.
- The Host Fields tab allows the user to define the data field format for each cube and weight data location.
- “Measure 1 Fields” can be used to set up the first unit of measure (i.e. case).
- “Measure 2 Fields” can be used to set up a second unit of measure (i.e. inner pack) and so on.
- Cube and weight data is sent to the Measure Fields in the browser session by means of identifying the HTML input names for those Measure Fields.
- These names can be found by clicking the “Get Input Names” button while the current web page that contains the cube and weight fields is being displayed in the Qbit Web application.
- The “Test” button sends generic data to the measure fields to verify that the correct HTML input names are being used.
- Once the software setup is complete, the “MSR 1”, “MRS 2”, and “MSR 3” buttons are used to execute the measurement, and the cube and weight data is sent to the proper measure field locations.
- The “MSR 1&2” button will send data to the “Measure 1 Fields” and “Measure 2 Fields” locations simultaneously.